Sports Bottle Product Testing
SPORTS BOTTLE PRODUCT TESTING
The sports bottle product testing will take place between 12 May 2022 to 12 June 2022 and will involve a total 10 people selected by us from those who signed up. If you are selected, you agree to take part in accordance with these Rules. We may postpone, cancel or change the Product Testing at any time by letting you know.
“We/us/our” means Ripple Coolers Pty LTD (ACN 639 178 537, trading as “Project PARGO”), including our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, contractors and sub-contractors. Our contact details are 43 Orme Road, Buderim, QLD, 4556, firstname.lastname@example.org
“Instructions” means the instructions for testing and evaluating the Product.
“Product” means our new sports bottle complete with straw lid
2. If you are selected to take part in the Product Trial, we will notify you and send you a PARGO 750ml or 950ml sports bottle Please let us know if the Product does not arrive or is lost or damaged in any way. You agree that:
- you are 18 or over;
- you will read the Instructions before using the Product, and follow the Instructions during the Product Testing
- taking part in the Product Testing is free and you are not being paid;
- you are not employed by or connected with any of our competitors.
- there are no other circumstances affecting your ability to take part in this Product Testing
3. During the Product Testing, please test and evaluate the Product as extensively as you can following these the Instructions, and don’t misuse the Product for other purposes.
4. We’ll ask you for your feedback on the Product’s performance. Please let us know your genuine thoughts on the Product by the date specified. We also ask if you can please send us photos or videos, and we may ask to take our own photos or videos of you during the Product Testing. You agree to let us use your feedback and any photos and videos for our future development and promotion of the Product.
5. As far as the law allows, we will only be liable for injuries or damage caused by use of the Product in accordance with these Rules and the Instructions, and not for any injuries or damage caused by misuse of the Product, nor for any punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages.
8. You agree that the Product Testing is taking place on a confidential basis and you won’t share your feedback or any other information about the Product with anyone except us. You agree not to sell, give, loan or share the Product to anyone else without our prior written consent.
10. The Product Trial and these Rules are subject to Queensland law and the Queensland courts.“Product Trial” means this trial of the Product over the period between
12 May 2022 to 12 June 2022